Sunday 31 August 2014

Blue Active Gel muscle & joint rub

I'm delighted to say that The Pioneer Trading (Lincs) Company have agreed to support me with a supply of Blue Active Gel.  This is a fantastic muscle and joint rub, made from entirely natural products, that does a brilliant job of soothing aching and sore muscles.  I've been using it after training and races for several years and it really does seem to make a difference to my recovery.

The gel is made up of a long list of ingredients, including Aloe Vera, MSM, Glucosamine Sulphate and the acclaimed Golden Emu Oil used by many of the World's top sports people due to its deeply soothing and healing properties.  You can almost feel it working as soon as it's rubbed in as it gives an instant cooling, almost tingling sensation.

I'd like to say a huge thank you to Pioneer Trading for supporting me in my athletic ambitions.  As my event (ultra-distance running) doesn't benefit from Lottery funding I'm extremely grateful to all those who feel able to support me in whatever way.  Adequate recovery from the physical stress of training is fundamental, and Blue Active Gel is a vital part of my recovery.

http://www.shopforhealth.co.uk/product_info.php?cPath=31&products_id=20677

No comments:

Post a Comment